Site Navigation

Clearwater Divorce & Family Lawyers
Pinellas County Family Law Attorneys


Seminole Child Support & Paternity

child support, paternity, and father's rights attorneyDo you need assistance with establishing paternity, taking responsibility for your child, or obtaining child support payments from the other parent?

Are you currently paying child support, but your situation has changed and you need modification of support requirements?

At The Law Office Of Kerya L. Koeut, P. A., we are your dedicated Seminole child support attorneys, assisting you with all aspects of custody, paternity, and support. If you have questions about how one of our attorneys can assist you with your unique custody situation, we would be happy to help.

Call The Law Office Of Kerya L. Koeut, P. A. at (727) 228-6263 today for your Free Consultation!

The Unmarried Father

father with infant childIf you are unmarried at the time your child is born, the law does not assume parentage, which means that the mother of the child has complete parental rights.

Establishing paternity is the first step in obtaining your rights as a father.

There are several different methods for establishing paternity, and we can advise you on the proper steps to take for your particular situation.

Why Establishing Paternity is Important

child support and family law firmWithout established paternity, your child will not be eligible to receive any kind of support from the father, unless they willingly choose to provide it. However, they will also have no rights regarding decision making or time-sharing with the child, either.

Creating a legally-binding and enforceable document regarding the responsibilities of each parent can help you to ensure all parties involved are holding up their end of the bargain, and that the child is able to have the love and support that they deserve from both of their parents.

Expert Advice & Assistance

Seminole Child Support & Paternity clearwater logo 1 opt 300x84This can be a challenging obstacle, depending on the current relationship between the two parents. We can assist fathers in obtaining rights to their children, or mothers in obtaining support and assistance for their children. No matter what your unique situation entails, we are here to guide you through it, with your child’s best interests at heart.

Call The Law Office Of Kerya L. Koeut, P. A. today for a free consultation and case review at (727) 228-6263